1. A. Argument The part of speech of argument is noun. The definition of argument is a disagreement or a dispute. B. My sister and I get in arguments a lot, mostly about what we are eating for dinner.
2.A.Cite The part of speech of Cite is verb. The definition of cite is to quote someone.
B. When I do current event I have to cite the information form the article but when I read it the first time I mostly know what the answer is. C.
3. A. Passive voice - Passive voice is a noun - The defection of passive voice is (Story written like when someone was narrating something. B.Jim was kicked by the mule that's passive voice, but active voice is when you say The mule kicked Jim. C.
4. A. Personification The way you use personification is as a noun. The definition of personification is (When give human characteristics to a non-human). B. Personification many happens in books but, my sister personifies only towards the cats. C.
5. A. Point of view you many use Point of view in a sentence as a noun. The definition of point of view is (Another person perspective on a subject). B. My sister thinks she knows more than me but I don't we have a different point of view. C.
6. A. Collaborate - to work with someone and make or do some thing. the part of speech of the word is a verb b. me and my dad collaborated when we built are deck ,but we needed replace the support beams.
7. A. articulate - It is were you are able to talk fluently the part of speech is adjective B.me and my sister are not very ,articulate, but my mom and dad are. C.
8. A. evolve - It is were a animal slowly changes though time. B. the humans evoled from a smaller mammal, but the reptile evoled from a bigger reptile. C.
9. A. meticulous - it is were you have to make ever thing has to be perfect. the part of speech is adjective B. my freind C.
10. A. agile being able to move quickly and easily. B. C.
11. A. hypotenuse - The longest side of the triangle the opposite side of the right triangle. the part of speech is a noun. B. C.
12. A. converse -engage in conversation part of speech is a verb. B. C. 13. A. irrational numbers - they are numbers that can't be turned into integers. part of speech noun. B. C. 14. a. rational numbers - It is a number written as a ratio.
15. square root - a number the produces a specified quantity when multiplied by itself.
16. Elastic potential energy - It is were when you have a object pushed together and springs a part fast.